- Eco Investor
Australia’s premier source of news and commentary on green investments. Provides updates on August Investments.
- Renew Economy
Copious info on climate change – politics, science and investment.
- Ethical Equities
Covers all Australian listed green equities. Last updated in June 2015, but has good info.
- Buddy Platform (ASX code: BUD): Energy saving software and sensing units for medium to larger buildings. We consider this a speculative investment with high potential in the medium term.
- Carnegie Clean Energy Ltd (ASX: CCE) Involved in solar, wave and battery projects with an emphasis on micro-grid projects. Currently moving from developmental to initial production, including supplying solar power to the CSIRO large array radio telescope in Western Australia.
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX: GNX) Ground breaking hydro pumped storage and soar projects under development at Kidston in north Queensland.
- Infigen Energy (ASX: IFN) Involved in wind, solar project development, operation and ownership. Owns the Capital and related projects near Canberra.
- Kathmandu Holdings (ASX: KMD) Adventure clothing and equipment. They have a proactive environmental procurement policy.
- Mercury Energy (ASX: MCY) (formerly Mighty River Power) New Zealand based hydro and geothermal electricity utility. Pays steady high yielding dividends.
- Meridian Energy (ASX: MEZ) is a New Zealand based hydro and wind generation utility and operates sustainable energy retail businesses internationally, including Powershop in Australia. Pays steady high yielding dividends.
- ReNu Energy (ASX: RNE)
- Windlab Ltd (ASX: WND) Recently listed. Designs, builts, operates and owns wind generation facilities together with some solar and storage projects, including making use of CSIRO technology. Australian company which operates internationally. First accounts as a listed entity are due in March 2018.